I am sharing the newest Share Joy Challenge for this week! I chose to use the inspirational photo, and kept it very clean and simple. Let's check it out!
I began by stamping three of the flowers from the Oh Happy Day mini set, onto a white card stock panel. I then colored them in with Copic Markers.
These are the markers I used to color in my images, if you need some color combinations!
I ran the panel through my die cut machine with the Congrats Script Die, using black card stock and inlaid it back into the original die cut negative. I added glitter to it using a Wink of Stella glitter brush pen!
Here is the graphic, and I have included the info on how to join us! I hope you do!
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .