I am here to share the newest Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge! I used the fun color combo, along with some fun stamps and dies!
I started by taking the Joe To Go stamp and die set, and white heat embossed the coffee cup stamp randomly on a panel of watercolor paper. I then added washes of yellow, green, and blue paints, allowing them to blend, before allowing it to dry. Once it was, I die cut the cup image, and inserted it into a cup that had been die cut in the panel.
I added the sleeve, as well as a coffee bean, along with the sentiment, which was white heat embossed onto brown card stock.
I stamped the coffee bean image in brown, onto my white card base, and ink blended a bit around the edges, before adhering the panel with foam tape.
We would love to see you join us this week! The details are below!
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .