Friday, July 29, 2016

A Memory Box Post

Happy Friday!

I have been so delinquent sharing my Memory Box projects with you all! Since the new release, I posted this card, on the blog, as well as this one, if you want to check them out. Today, I am over there with this card! If you follow me on Instagram, you saw a little snippet of this a few days ago! I am quite smitten with this stamp set, and die combo...check it out!


If you want more details on how to create this card, please stop over to the MB blog. I explain in detail, my process for creating it.



Thanks so much for joining me here! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and get a chance to create something!





1 comment:

  1. such a pretty card Lindsay - love the non- traditional colours you have used for this Christmas Card
    Blessings
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS