I am stopping in to share the latest Share Joy Challenge with you! I used the sketch, along with a fun die set, and sentiment to create my card.
I took a panel of card stock, and splattered several colors of Distress Ink onto it, and allowed it to completely dry. I then adhered a piece of patterned paper from Pink Fresh Studio, to the bottom portion of the panel.
Using the Bloom Where You're Planted die set, I cut with various colors of TE card stock (see supply list below). I adhered my flower to the card, along with a white heat embossed sentiment from the Oh Happy Day stamp set.
Here is the graphic, and all of the info to play along is below!
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .
Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you are able to get creative, and I will see your projects in the gallery!