Hello, dear blog readers!
This week's latest Share Joy Challenge is either a sketch, or a pretty color combination. I chose the color combination, because I love fuchsia! Let me tell you what I did, and what I used to create this!
When I saw the Diagonal Stripes Cutting Plate, I knew it had to be mine. It proved to be the perfect fit for my idea for this card. I used it on a piece of Lollipop card stock, and adhered the negative pieces onto my Sugar CS card base, using foam adhesive. Tip: Use the positive portion of the die cut, using temporary adhesive, to evenly space your pieces. Once they are adhered, gently remove the positive piece.
I then took Toffee, Granny Smith, and Blue Corn Card stocks, and heat embossed the floral images from the Fresh Floral set, and die cut them out. I layered them into a cluster onto a vellum circle, and adhered them to my card front.
For my sentiment, I heat embossed a lovely greeting from the Simply Stamped: Roses set, and added glossy accents to the center of the flowers. I also adhered a few rhinestones, and added white gel pen dots around my focal image.
Below is the graphic, along with the rules to playing along! I do hope you'll join us! I would love to see how you were inspired!
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .
Thanks again for stopping by! Have a great day!