Friday, September 16, 2016

A "Sweet" New Release Post

Hello and happy Friday, friends!

I am sure that you have seen the September stamp goodness that Sweet Stamp Shop just released. It never disappoints, and the images are as cute as ever! I wanted to pop in and share one that I created using a new set called Celebrate Cake. Um, is there ever a bad time to do that? Nope, I didn't think so.


When I saw the adorable numbers with a flame on the top, I knew I had to use it. And use it I did! I took a white card stock panel, and stamped the numbers randomly all over. I then colored all of the images in with Copic Markers. 


I then adhered the panel to a card base, which I had adhered patterned paper to. I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment onto black card stock, and trimmed it out, adhering it over top of some black thread. I finished it off with a few black sequins.

I hope you'll go check out the new release at the Sweet store! It's a delight!


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card Lindsay - love the way you have coloured those fabulous number stamps
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS