It. Is. August, people! August! How, just how! I am obviously in denial, however, a new month of fabulous Share Joy Challenge inspiration awaits, and I have my latest to share with you.
For the challenge, I chose to do the Tic-Tac-Toe, bottom row of flowers, enamel dots, and foil. I took a white card base, and splattered it with black ink, allowed it to dry, and adhered my die cut flowers. I used Lollipop card stock, along with the Scribble Flowers die set, and created a few layered blooms. I also die cut the stems from Granny Smith card stock, and placed the flowers to the far left on the card.
Using the Congrats Script die, I foiled it with gold, and adhered it to the card front. That is it! Super easy, and fun! I hope you join us this week, details are below!
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .
I hope you stop by tomorrow for another card share! In the meantime, have an awesome day!