Friday, August 5, 2016

Sweet Stamp Shop Mini Release!

Happy Friday, friends!

I have been rather delinquent in sharing when it comes to my Sweet Stamp Shop projects, so I thought I would bring you the card I created using an adorable set from the latest mini release! This release included three stamp sets all celebrating their 5th birthday! For this clean and simple card, I used the Burnin' Love 4x6 stamp set, which is so so cute! 


I used the cute guitar image to stamp across the bottom of the card front in black ink. I then took that same stamp, and flipped it over, stamping it over top the outline image using various colors of dye inks.


I stamped one of the sentiments, and flicked on some black ink splatters. Really simple!!


For the inside, I continued the look, and added a Happy Anniversary sentiment. 

I hope you get a chance to check out the shop to see the two other cute sets in this special release. Happy birthday to the Sweet Stamp Shop! 



1 comment:

  1. What a stunning card Lindsay - love the vivid colours with the black splatters
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS