Hello, my friends!
Today I have the newest Share Joy Challenge! I used the sketch, and a few TE products to create a Mother's Day card. Let's check it out..
I started with a piece of water color paper, and applied stripes of watercolor in gold, and teal. I trimmed it down, and adhered it to a light gray card base, and a strip of gold card stock to the side.
I die cut a circle, heat embossed a sentiment from the Simply Stamped: Zinnias set in gold, and adhered it to the panel. I die cut a few leaves from vellum using the Mini Leaves die set, and added a few sequins.
Here is a look at the graphic, and the rules are below! I hope you decide to play along with us!
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .