Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Floral Watercolor Thank You

Hello!

The kids are doing quiet time, and I am blogging, for real. I think I need a round of applause on this accomplishment. Parenting, and life, always has a way of swinging back and forth..one day I have time and crafty mojo, the next twenty, I am drowning in dirty diapers, and the day is done!

Well, I know you didn't come here for all of that drama, so how about a little card I made for the fun of it?


I grabbed the lovely Botanical Garden set, and some water color paper, and began.



I stamped two of the flowers onto my panel using Onyx Black Versafine ink, and clear heat embossed it. I then watercolored in the images with a few colors of Ranger Distress Inks. I let that dry, and grabbed the Twice the Thanks die from My Favorite Things. 


I ran the die through, as well as several pieces of black card stock, and stacked up the sentiments. I reinserted the words onto the panel, and adhered it to a black card base.


To finish the card, I adhered a strip of gold card stock, and left it at that.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow to share the next Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge!

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Lindsay, your card is absolutely beautiful (the colour of your flowers is mind blowing)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Lindsay - love that die cut thanks you - so subtle yet clearly defined.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS