Today is super sad for me, as the Share Joy Challenge is at an end. Yup, no more. I always hate when fun challenges end permanently. So, for my last challenge project, I created a fun birthday card using a fun stamp and die combo called Goody Goody Gumballs.
Using Cherry Pop card stock, I stamped the gumball image in Versamark ink, and clear heat embossed it. I then die cut the image out, and, added silver gel pen to the top, and the dispensing mechanism (big words ya'll).
I used the fun scallop die to cut my card base, and adhered layers of patterned paper, inside and outside. I adhered the image, along with the colored gumballs inside, and my sentiment.
That is it! I hope you've enjoyed! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you get a chance to play along with our last challenge. It's been sooo fun!
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .