I have a new Share Joy Challenge for you, and it is so much fun! You can do the sketch, or the bright color combination. I chose the colors this week! Let's check it out..
I started by stamping the large scribble circle from the Stroke of Genius 2 set, using TE's Candy Corn Dye ink, in the lower right bottom corner. I then took one of the frames from the Stitched Frame Stacklets 2 sets, and cut my card base. I backed the opening with a another piece of paper, and reinserted the frame in with foam tape.
Using the Little Bits- Confetti and Candle mini die set, I cut out the pieces using TE Card stock. I stamped my sentiment using the Simply Stamped - Roses set in Oreo ink, and added a few details. I added some white stripes to the candles using a gel pen, and some gloss to the candles.
I hope you've enjoyed! Details for the challenge are below..I hope to see your project linked up!
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .