This week's Share Joy Challenge is fun, a sketch, or Clean and Simple! Since I used the sketch last week, I thought I would give my favorite card style a go!
I started with the adorable Wild About You stamp set, and stamped it using black ink, onto a white card base.
After my images were stamped, I outlined them all with a gray Copic Marker (C2). Next, I white heat embossed one of the sentiments onto black card stock, and trimmed it out, mounting it onto the front with foam. Super easy, and quick! :0)
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .
I hope you can play along this week! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!