Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Love You Mother

Please scroll down or click here for the latest Ribbon Carousel Challenge

Hey again!  I am back with my card for the newest Skipping Stones Design.  This month we are joined by the talented Dina Kowal as our sketch artist, as well as Annette Allen and Veronica Zallis, our guest designers.  Here is what I did with sketch #122:


To start, I adhered a bit of woodgrain patterned paper from the Take Note 6x6 pad from Studio Calico.  I die cut four squares from Echo Park's Dots and Stripes collection.  


I then stamped the flower image onto cream cardstock using Memento Markers.  I die cut the image with a circle nestie and matted it onto a patterned paper circle.


Lastly, I added some ink splatters and pearls.


Here is a look at the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS