Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You Brighten My Day

Hello!  Today, I have a new card for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge, Spring Is In the Air!  I love spring, the smells, the colors, everything!  So for my card I broke out the cutie little umbrellas from The Craft's Meow's Spring Is Here.


Starting with the umbrella, I stamped it repeatedly and then paper-pieced one of them that I colored with Copics, cut out, and popped up with foam.


I added a strip of floral paper from October Afternoon's Sidewalk collection and added some seam binding from the store.


I hope you play along with us this week, using those spring-y colors!  Thanks for stopping by!




Supplies:
Paper: White PTI
Patterned Paper: Sidewalk October Afternoon
Stamps: Spring Is Here, Baggin' Some Rays
Ink: Tuxedo Black Tsukineko, Copic Marker
Embellishment: Seam Binding The Ribbon Carousel
Tools: Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS