Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Skipping Stones Design Sketch #118

Well a great big happy hello to you my friend!  I have a bit of news...I am now designing for Skipping Stones!  How fun!  I love their varied stamp selection and am honored to be able to showcase them.  Today marks a new sketch on the blog created by this month's sketch artist, Angi Barrs so without further ado...


I followed the sketch pretty closely, die cutting a circle out of my panel and using the negative space to showcase the lovely images from Dandelion Dreams (love!).  I added a bit of patterned paper from My Mind's Eye and adhered a lovely bunch of Hero Arts flowers, distressed with a bit of Distress Ink.



Here is a looksie at the sketch:


I do hope you play along with us, of course there are stamps to be won!  Thank you for sharing in my good news and I hope you were inspired today!















Supplies:
Paper: Vintage Cream 
Patterned Paper: Market Street Lost and Found Collection My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Dandelion Dreams Skipping Stones Design
Ink: Lichen, Grass Amuse Studio, Celery, Slate Fresh Ink, Vintage Photo Ranger
Embellishments: Flowers Hero Arts, Brad My Mind's Eye, Grey Acrylic Paint Making Memories
Tools: Circle Die Spellbinders, Scallop Border Punch Fiskars
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS