Wednesday, March 7, 2012

9 Months

Howdy friend!  I finally found some time today to do a little scrapping...just for me, because I wanted to.  I have had this picture of my son Jonathan in a frame for a long time and as much as I love it there, I wanted it to have a home on a scrapbook page.  When I received my Studio Calico March Kit the other day, I figured it was time to do that.


I started by misting the blue cardstock with white acrylic paint that I diluted with water and put in a spray bottle.


I added a bit of vintage note paper from the kit, as well as stamped with the fabulous set included in the Add-on, Narrative.  I then added a really fun vintage button I have had sitting around.


Using papers from the kit, I adhered them to a scrap of white paper, rounded the corners of one side and added some embellishments.


Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you have a great rest of the week!

















Supplies: 
Paper: Denim American Crafts
Patterned Paper: From kit and Narrative add-on
Stamps: Letter stamp set SC/Hero Arts
Ink: Harvest Fresh Ink
Embellishments: Epoxy Brads Chaps American Crafts, Darling Thickers American Crafts, Vintage Button Stash, Button Rocket Age Miscellany October Afternoon, Twine Whisker Graphics, Tag Ranger
Tools: Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers, White Acrylic Paint, White Gel Pen Sakura
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS