Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy

Hey there!  How are ya?!  Good I hope!  Things have been pretty busy around here and I just haven't had the time to update, but I thought I would stop by and show you a scrapbook page I made using the Daydream Believer kit from Studio Calico.  The March kit is supposed to arrive at my house tomorrow, can not wait!  Anyway, here is a page I did of my father a couple of years ago on his birthday.


I even snuck in a little sneaky peak at a set being released from The Craft's Meow.  The leaves are from a gorgeous set created by Nina Bracket!  I also did a bit of subtle stamping with some bubble wrap that was sitting on my table.  I like the effect it gives on the white page!




Well, I hope you've enjoyed, have a great day my friend!








Supplies:
Paper: White AC cardstock
Patterned Paper:  All from Daydream Believer Kit
Stamps: Beautiful Spring The Craft's Meow
Ink: Sicilian Blue, Harvest Fresh Ink
Embellishments: Epoxy stickers Dear Lizzy American Crafts, Mistable Trim Pink Paislee, Staples Tim Holtz, Letter Stickers For the Record Echo Park
Tools: Bubble Wrap
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS