Thursday, March 29, 2012

All Mine

Hey there!  I am a posting fool lately!  Can't help myself I guess...for some reason I have forgotten how to make cards and instead of completing stuff that has to be worked on, I find myself with a 12x12 piece of cardstock in front of me and a SC kit!  Oh well, why fight it right?


For my page, I used a layout done by Maggie Holmes...loved this simple down the middle type design, that was uploaded to the SC gallery.  I chose some patterned paper from the Story Hour kit by American Crafts, their Chap line I believe.  I started by misting my page with white acrylic paint that I had diluted with water.


I added my matted picture and adhered a bit of Tim Holtz's tape to the top.  I added my title to the side with a mix of OA and AC Thickers.


I then added strips of patterned paper and die cut a few hearts to which I "stitched" some white lines and added various October Afternoon buttons to the middle of the hearts.


I hope you are having a great one!  I have a little card to share with you tomorrow that I made using the same kit, only it's girly!  See ya later!



Supplies:
Paper: Story Hour, Narrative Kits Studio Calico, Abroad 6x6
Stamps: Hero Arts/Studio Calico Alpha Stamps
Ink: White Pigment PTI, Tuxedo Black Tsukineko
Embellishments: Brads American Crafts, Various Buttons October Afternoon, Tape Tim Holtz
Tools: White Acrylic Paint Making Memories, Scallop Border Punch Fiskars, Heart Dies My Favorite Things, PTI

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS