Friday, March 30, 2012

Butterfly Thinking of You

Hello my friend!  Thanks for stopping by!  I'm just sharing a card I made awhile ago with the March Studio Calico kit, Studio Hour.  Love the floral paper from Crate Paper in this kit.  I paired it with some Hero Arts, Washi tape as well as Mr. Huey spray mist.


Starting with some patterned paper, I covered my card front and paper-pieced my butterfly.


I then trimmed my other patterned paper pieces down to pennants and adhered them to my card front, adding a brad and stamping my sentiment from Wplus9's Very Vintage Greetings.


Lastly, I rounded my top corner and splattered on some ink, cause I love doing that lately!  heehee.

I hope you have a great weekend my friend!



Supplies:
Paper: Watercolor paper
Patterned Paper: various papers from Story Hour kit from Studio Calico
Stamps: Antique Engravings Hero Arts, Very Vintage Greetings Wplus9
ink: Tuxedo Black Tsukineko
Embellishments: Brad My Mind's Eye, Classic Tan Mr. Huey Color Mist Studio Calico, Striped Washi Tape SC
Tools: Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS