Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mr. Silly

Hello!  How are ya today, actually more like evening where I am.  Great I hope!  I am bopping in to share a scrapbook page I did today using more of the March kit from Studio Calico, as well as some other SC bits and pieces.  April's kit is just around the corner and I am still using up this months!  No complaints here though, I looove it!


For this page, I chose a really silly picture of my now four year old son, Jonathan.  He is always having a great time and making the best expressive faces.  We happened to be at a park on a really nice day in February and I got this shot.


I cut bits and pieces from the March Kit, Story Hour, and attached them to the top, along with some twine and an October Afternoon button.  I added the date using the Dear Lizzy stamp.


I layered more of the fun patterned papers, as well as a border strip from Crate Paper's Story Teller sticker sheet and a chipboard piece from October Afternoon's Boarding Pass chip and stick.


On the other side, I added more patterned paper and a border punch strip of paper, as well as a tag.  For my tag, I added things with which Jonathan is really into right now, finishing it off with a bit of twine and a brad from the American Crafts Chaps collection.

Well that is all I have to share today!  I hope you are doing well, take care my friend and have a great day!



Supplies:
Paper: White American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Papers from Narrative and Story Hour, Abroad 6x6 paper pad Studio Calico
Ink: Tuxedo Black Tsukineko
Embellishments: Twine Whisker Graphics, Brad American Crafts, Chipboard Camera, Aqua button, Letter Stickers October Afternoon, Crate Paper Story Teller Border Stickers, Glassine Envelope, Thickers Ali American Crafts, White Tag TPC, Mr. Huey Studio Calico
Tools: Upper Crest Border Punch Fiskars, Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS