Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bond

Hello there!  Thank you so much for popping in today!  I was feeling in the mood to scrapbook yesterday and decided to take on the challenge over at the October Afternoon blog.  The challenge, issued by Lexi, is to use a repeating element.  For mine, I chose the humble circle.  I love a good circle...


For this page, I used a photo of my son and brother-in-law.  Jonathan thinks the world of his uncle and on a summer trip up to see my husbands family, we enjoyed a lovely autumn day at the lake.  I happened to catch this photo where Jonathan and Daniel sat fishing.


Another close-up shot:


I hope you've enjoyed!  Have a good one!















Supplies:
Paper: White AC Cardstock
Patterned Paper: Seaside October Afternoon
Stamps: Ledger Hero Arts
Ink: London Fog Tsukineko, Sprinklers October Afternoon
Embellishment: Letter Stickers AC Thickers, Yellow/Black Letter Stickers October Afternoon
Tools: Sm, Med, Large Circle Punch Fiskars, White Gel Pen Sakura
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS