Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Loving Thoughts of You

Hello!  I have had quite a crafty day today, and I can't wait to share some of those things with you!  In the meantime, I finished off my crafting marathon with a card inspired by the Runway Inspired Challenge blog.  The picture was a great source of creative ideas and I picked out of it, vellum, light blue and ruffles.  Here is what I made.


Starting with a white card base, I took my ink pad and pushed it lightly onto the front of my card, creating a mosaic look.  I then cut a strip of vellum, scored it every 1/4 inch and attached it to a light blue piece of cardstock.


Lastly, I die cut some flowers from vellum and adhered them to my sentiment strip.

Here is a look at the inspirational pic:



Thank you so much for popping by!  Have a great day!







Supplies: 
Paper: White Georgia-Pacific, Spring Rain PTI, Vellum TPC
Stamps: Sent With Love The Craft's Meow
Ink: Sicilian Blue Fresh Ink, Tuxedo Black Tsukineko
Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones Michael's
Tools: Rolled Flower Die My Favorite Things

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS