Friday, February 10, 2012

Game Face

Happy Friday!  Thanks for stopping by today.  So much going on this week, but always enough time to squeeze in a little crafting, right?


As you have seen on my blog lately, I have been sharing a bit more of my scrapbooking.  For a couple of years now, I had been avoiding it, until I found this girl's blog.  Marcy Penner is truly inspirational to me as a scrapbooker and photographer.  I couldn't help but try a few of her ideas on my page, one being paint or mist splatter.  Such a fun effect and adds just enough to a CAS layout.  Another is adding balance with paper strips or just simple embellishments.  Here is a page I did recently incorporating a few of those things.


I started by adding a bit of splatter using October Afternoon's SpINKlers, along with my Tuxedo Black reinker.  I then layered some patterned paper from various OA collections and added some banners stamped with Lil' Inkers Sentiment Flags set.  I adhered a few embellishments.




Lastly, I added my title using American Crafts Thickers.  I hope you've enjoyed!  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have an awesome weekend!



Supplies:
Paper: AC Cardstock
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Stamps: Sentiment Flags Lil Inker Designs
Ink: SprINKlers October Afternoon, Tuxedo Black Tsukineko
Embellishment: Chipboard Sticker OA, Twine Whisker Graphics, Stickers Crate Paper

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS