Sunday, February 5, 2012

Love You...A Whole Lot

Hey hey!  Thanks so much for popping by today!  I thought I would share the card I made using the Jan/Feb sketch for The Craft's Meow.  It's a super fun sketch and I went crazy with it!


Using papers from October Afternoon's Sidewalk collection I distressed the edges with a bit of ink and layered them onto a chartreuse card base.  I added some ribbon and twine, along with some images used from Happy Owlentines Day and All You Need Is Love.



Here is a look at the sketch:


I hope you can play along with us, we would love it if you did!  You don't even need to use TCM stamps to play!

Have a great rest of your weekend friends!









Supplies:
Paper: Simply Chartreuse, Cream PTI
Patterned Paper: Sidewalks October Afternoon
Stamps: Happy Owlentines, All You Need Is Love
Ink: Chocolate Fresh Ink, Vintage Photo Ranger
Embellishments: Twine Whisker Graphics, Lemon Tart Saddle Stitch Ribbon PTI
Tools: Heart die Wplus9
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS