Friday, March 12, 2010

Thinking of You Trifold Card

Happy Friday friends!  We made it!  I have a card for you today that I was eager to try after a friend of mine gave me a thank you note in a trifold card.  It measured 3 1/2 by 11 with the scoring at 1 1/2 and 6 1/4.  I also wanted to try out my new Cosmo Cricket Material Girl Mini Deck papers.  I can't wait to get the stamps I ordered from Lawn Fawn!  I ordered the sew lovely set and I really want to use it with this paper :0) Here is my card
I decided to go simple on this instead of adding a big embellishment or focal image.  I think the paper does the job and I wanted to let my sentiment do the talking.  Thank you so much for looking me up today!  It means a lot.

Supplies:
Paper: Kraft & Vintage Cream PTI, AC Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Material Girl
Stamps: Scattered Showers, Background Basics Tin Types PTI
Ink: Ripe Avocado, Spring Rain, Tea Dye Duo PTI
Tools: Scor-Pal, Sm Scallop Die PTI
Adhesive: E-Z runner 3L

1 comment:

  1. That is a very diffrent way to do a thank you card and i love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS