Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wishing You Sunshine!

Hi all!  I am so glad that it is Thursday...I thought I would share a card with you.  I am really excited about the new paper from My Minds Eye Quite Contrary.  Such cute designs, I just love it!  I am finally updating my Facebook Fan Page, so please stop by and check it out.  Just click on the facebook fan box at the right!  I am also going to put some cards up on Etsy soon, so stay tuned for that.  Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: All Papertrey Ink unless stated otherwise
Paper: Vintage Cream, My Minds Eye Quite Contrary
Stamps: Scattered Showers & Additions, Butterly Dreams, Fillable Frames #1
Ink: Lemon Tart, True Black, Pure Poppy, Tea Dye Duo
Tools: Lrg Scallop Die,  Fillable Frames #1 Die, Corner Rounder WRMK, Copics

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card, so bright. Love the colors. I just saw your eyelet card on the Cards blog and it was so wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS