Friday, March 12, 2010

Clean & Simple Stamping #82

Hi again friends!  I keep meaning to jump into a few challenges but always have some excuse why I can't!  Well, not today because I can't stop with this stamp set as you can see from my last 2 cards haha.  I just love Clean & Simple Stamping!






















Supplies:
Paper: Vintage Cream PTI, Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety
Stamps: Scattered Showers & Additions PTI
Ink:  Pure Poppy, Spring Rain, True Black PTI
Ribbon: American Crafts
Adhesive: EK Success
Tools: Med Scallop Die PTI

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love that umbrella paper pieced - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute - great job with the FTL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. Great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah what a cute card. Love your paper piecing! :o)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS