I have this week's Share Joy Challenge to share with you, today! Whenever there is the option for Tic-Tac-Toe, I feel the need to do it. I don't know why, but there it is. I went with the top row, going to the right, check it out...
I knew I wanted to use the Build-a-Scene - Trees die set, but noticed the actual tree top shape was smaller than I needed it to be for a good shaker window, so, I simply die cut it three times to form a larger opening. I added some blue Distress Ink around the edges, and adhered the Stitched Scallop piece that I had die cut from Peapod Card Stock to the bottom of the panel. I tied some twine around it, and then added a piece of acetate, and foam tape to my shaker window.
I sprinkled in some sequins, and stars, and covered it with more acetate before adhering the whole panel to a white card base with more foam tape. I had also stamped my sentiment earlier in the process, when it was flat on my desk. All of the supplies I used are listed below!
I hope you've enjoyed, and are inspired to play along with us this week! Have a good one, friends!
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .