I am stopping by today to share this week's Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge! I played with the sketch, one that has so many possibilities!
I used the Light As A Feather mini set, and die combo to create a gold, and pink card. I first took a piece of pink chevron patterned paper, and adhered it to a card base. I then took a white panel, die cut an oval from it, and spritzed some pink in onto it. I then wrapped some twine around the top, and adhered it to the card base. I chose one of the sentiments from the set, and stamped it in black ink onto the front.
I stamped my feathers in Versamark ink, and heat embossed them with gold powder, die cutting them, and adhering them in a cluster onto the card.
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below by on .
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a chance to play along!