Thursday, January 7, 2016

Share Joy Challenge #17

Hey there, friends!

I am here with this weeks Taylored Expressions, Share Joy Challenge #17! 


I chose to turn the sketch counter-clockwise, and keep the tag element. I used the adorable Balloon Buddies stamp set, and coordinating dies to create a fun and colorful birthday card.


I started with a piece of watercolor card stock, and blended yellow inks onto it. I flicked a bit of water, and allowed it to dry. White that dried, I created a tag, using my Crop-O-Dile, and Corner Chomper, and watercolored it with blue pigment. White that was drying, I stamped my image, and watercolored it, as well. I die cut it out, and layered all of my elements onto a white card base. 


I slipped in a bit of black glitter paper onto the side of the panel, and added a bit of purple twine to the tag.

So, wanna play? I can't wait to see what you make! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day.





4 comments:

  1. What a vibrant and absolutely gorgeous card Lyndsay
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Lindsay. I love the bright yellow. Such a happy, cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Lindsay. I love your yellow inking. It makes a great backdrop for the tag.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS