Wednesday, January 6, 2016

First Post for Butterfly Reflections, Ink!

Hey there! 

I don't know if you heard, but crazy me went and got accepted to the fabulous Butterfly Reflections, Ink Design Team! BRI has a fabulous selection of crafty goodness, seriously, fabulous! Oh, and Vanessa, the owner is pretty awesome too! So, I am up on their blog today, sharing this fun, colorful card. I would love for you to stop by and check it out! 


Thank you for sharing in my fun news! I will be back tomorrow with more, until then, have a great day!


7 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card!! I have a niece that works for Coke . . . Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Lindsay!! I'm headed on over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lyndsay - love your use of colour on the card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Headed over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for you, Lindsay - Congrats and a great kick-off with your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Lindsay on your news, your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new design team, Lindsay. I love the bottle card. So cool. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS