Wednesday, June 3, 2015

You Are So Sweet - MFT Color Challenge #22

Hello crafty friends!

I had some time last night, thanks to my fabulous husband for taking the kiddos, and played along with the MFT color challenge.


I first have to apologize for the crazy shadows on this card! I was desperate to share it this morning, and tried my best to get a good photo. Morning light is just not the best!


I started with a white panel, partially die cutting a circle window out of the center. I then masked off the sides of a white card base, and applied a bit of Milled Lavender Distress Ink.


I stamped the boot from the You Gnome Me stamp set, colored it in with Copic Markers, and trimmed it out. I then tucked it into my window. I added a tiny sentiment from the Donuts and Sprinkles stamp set, and tucked it next to the boot. I finished it by adding rhinestones to the centers of the flowers, and a thin black cardstock strip at the base of the card.

Thanks for joining me today! I hope you were inspired.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS