Tuesday, June 16, 2015

RIC# 86

Hello!



I am bringing you the latest Runway Inspired Challenge, and you're gonna love it! I had fun with this one, using the colors, and patterns on the models dress. Hang on till the very end, there is a video of how I made the panel.


I started by taking a white panel, and masking off my strips, and blending in Milled Lavender, Fossilized Amber, Picked Raspberry, and Peacock Feathers. I then stamped the outline floral images from the Striped Florals stamp set by Altenew, using Onyx Black.


I popped up the panel onto a white card base, and added a heat embossed sentiment from Label Love, also from Altenew. Lastly, I placed a few black pearls onto the front.

            

Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day.



5 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS