Friday, January 16, 2015

Tomatoes

Hello friends!

I hope you are having a great week so far.  It is one of those weeks where it is going super slow, and yet here I am at Thursday.  Odd, in a good way, I guess.  So, at the beginning of this week, I posted about the i {heart} papers store closing, and that the entire store was discounted at 30% off.  It is now 40%!  So, be sure to check out what's left, and grab it up! 


I thought with this announcement, I would share a card I made using goodies from the store.  Unfortunately, the stamp set AND patterned paper I used on it is no longer available, but you could swap it out with almost any image or paper.  I went with my favorite color medium, Copic Markers to color in my tomatoes.


I started with a bit of patterned paper from The Everyday Collection by Avery Elle.  Check out the patterned paper available, HERE.  I layered them and the die cut it with AE's largest Finished Frame die.  Then I took the smaller one, and die cut in the middle of the patterned paper panel, and again with a piece of white cardstock.


On the white piece of cardstock, I stamped the two tomato image from Wplus9's Punny Produce: Tomatoes, and masked the side of one of them, off, and stamped one more next to it.  I then colored them in with these markers...

                                   

After coloring the image, I took the sentiment, and stamped it onto the panel, before inlaying in onto the patterned paper piece.  I adhered that piece to a white card base.  

I hope you check out what's left in the store.  Of course, thank you so much for taking the time to visit!  I hope you have a super crafty day!



2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS