Sunday, January 11, 2015

I {heart} You

Hey there!

Things are moving out fast over at i {heart} papers, so if you see anything you like, now is the time to pick it up.  If you haven't heard the news, the store is closing its doors, and must liquidate all merchandise.  I created a card to share how I feel about this store, this hobby...a bit sappy, but then I feel like I am losing a friend right now.


I pulled out the adorable Smoocheroos set from Paper Smooches.  The last time I checked, there was only one left.  Of course, there are still quite a few really fun stamp sets, and patterned papers in the store.  Back to my card, I stamped each balloon, and colored them in with Copic Markers.  I then trimmed them out, and adhered them to my shaker window, that I created with Avery Elle's Finished Frames Elle-ments die, foam, and some acetate.


The shaker is filled with micro beads, and a variety of sequins.  I used a bit of embroidery floss to create balloon strings, and tied a bow at the end.  I added a bit of highlight to each balloon with a white gel pen.


Remember to take advantage of the discount of 30% by entering code BYEIHP at checkout.  Thanks ever so much for coming by today.  I hope you are having a fabulous weekend.


P.S.
I almost forgot to announce the winner of my giveaway!  Gina, you were selected by Random.org, and I have contacted you.  Thanks sooo much to everyone who left me comments about your craft room,  I am hoping to get around to visiting you, if I haven't already.

I love your set-up! I am currently working on the DH to get him to set me set up space in the corner of our family room - he's been resistant but maybe if I show him pictures of how you're making it work in your dining room he will reconsider! :) I have been blogging since October 2004!! I haven't been blogging much in the past eighteen month - lots going on in my life that made me put it on the back burner. My blog is mainly a place to keep track of what is going on with my kids - for family out of state.

6 comments:

  1. This is so fun! And, squee, I am excited that you drew my name!! :) Still working on the DH...may be a long process. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet shaker! I love the bright colors and how you filled it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this happy shaker Lindsay. Congrats Gina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute shaker, Lindsay! Congrats Gina!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS