Tuesday, July 15, 2014

RIC #64 Happy Birthday

Hey, hey!

The newest Runway Inspired Challenge is up, yeah!  This one is full of potential!  I wanted to capture the lines of the bottom portion of her dress, but alas, I just couldn't make it work.  So, in true CAS fashion, haha...no pun intended, I went super simple.


I took the Spring Blooms set from Wplus9, and inked it up with Hero Arts Lemon Yellow, and Soft Yellow inks.  I then took Wet Cement, and added the flower centers.


I stamped a simple sentiment from More Fresh Cuts by Wplus9 in the same gray ink, and added a scattering of lovely sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  As a last touch, I rounded the top right corner, and added a bit of Wink of Stella to the dark parts of the flower petals.


Thank you for joining me today, have a great one!




1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS