Monday, July 14, 2014

Hello

Hello indeed!


I have a busy week ahead, and wanted to make sure I snuck in a card for the AEIHeartU Challenge, to create a one word sentiment card.


To start, I used the Elle-ments Custom Panel Dies, to cut three pieces of Studio Calico Hello, Hello kit patterned paper from the A2 panel die.  I then rounded the bottom portion of each panel with the curved line die.  I heat embossed my greeting from Modern Leaves, in white powder, and also used the starburst images from Storybook to stamp on the top piece of patterned paper.


After all of the layers were adhered, I stamped and colored my mouse, cut it out, and adhered it to the card.  Sadly his tail was ripped off before I could take a picture...18 month olds are notoriously sneaky, and Dallas somehow managed to do the job while I wasn't looking.  I repaired him, but sadly his backside still shows the battle scars.  lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a good one!



5 comments:

  1. Did he cut off his tail with a carving knife? lol So cute with the mouse looking at the stars, and I love the curved papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly ADORABLE, love this to bits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card design and that sweet little mouse!
    Thanks for joining us at Avery Elle Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Thank you for joining the AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and how the mouse is perched on the die cuts! Thanks for playing the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS