Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Celebrate RIC#61

Hello!

Today is a new challenge at The Runway Inspired Challenge blog, yeah!  Check it out:


Of course, I interpreted the black for navy, so forgive me...my eyes, sheesh, but here is my card.  I gained inspiration from,

1. The colors 
and
2. The circles


First, I started by stamping my sentiment from the Circle It stamp set from Avery Elle.  I then stamped my circles from the same set, using a red pigment ink, and without reinking, stamped the image again to get a lighter shade. 


To finish it, I adhered it to a light gray card base, and adhered some 4mm sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  Who, by the way, is our fabulous sponsor this week.

So, play along!  We can't wait to see what you make.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS