Saturday, May 31, 2014

Cityscape Hello

Hey there!  

I am quite in awe of the fact that May is coming to an end!  This month always goes so fast...So, I have a card to share that uses some fun techniques and products, check it out.


I started by applying ink over a Crafter's Companion stencil using Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean and Broken China Distress inks.  I then die cut the Cityscape Nightline die from Memory Box multiple times and glued them together, adhering them on the bottom portion of my card.


I die cut a vellum speech bubble from Lawn Fawn's Large Stitched Journaling Card dies, and heat embossed a greeting from Winnie & Walters The Big, the Bold, and the Happy set in black powder.  I popped it up with foam and added enamel dots.

Well, that's all I have today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. NICE.
    I've been meaning to use that cityscape die...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS