Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hello There Darling...


Hey, hey!

That Wednesday snuck up quick on me this week!  Usually I would have a Stamp Out Chaos post for you today, but Katie and I decided to postpone it after both of us had such a crazy weekend.  Never fear, we will return very soon with a look at storing Embellishments.  So, stay tuned!


Because I can't just leave you hanging with no craftyness, I bring you a card for the latest Avery Elle Challenge.  This time around, it is a fun color combo!


As you know, i {heart} papers carries Avery Elle goodness and you can find it all here.  I had to play with one of the newest sets, Brushed, and incorporated that onto my card front by rotating the same stamp using different Hero Arts inks.  I then took the Hello die cut, and ran it through, cutting across the stamped images.

I layered my die cut with three more, and placed it back in the negative.  I brought out the stamp set that coordinates with the die, called Simply Said: Hello, and stamped on the front and inside of the card.  I then added some black enamel dots to finish it.


I also added a few small splats on the inside.  My goal is to send this to a dear friend, cross your fingers for me, cause I am terrible about sending out cards!  Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. seeing ur amazing card!! I so want this set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, Lindsay! Love how you stamped the brushstrokes 3 times in each color, and that you colored the sentiment die cut too, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thanks for s'plaining how you did the die cut on the front. Love, love the look and the addition of the splats to the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Lindsay, and your colors are spot (ha ha) on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect, Lindsay ... love how you used the colours ... love the inset stacked die cut ... so pinned! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the brush strokes and the splatters on the inside!
    Thanks for linking this up to Avery Elle's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Lindsay! I love your design and the brush strokes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS