Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Gold Celebrate

Hey, Hey!

Here I am, digging out of my hole!  Life has been busy, but I had to come by and share about the fabulousness that is now in the i {heart} papers store.  Gah!  There is a plethora of crafty goodness I couldn't wait to get my hands on!  So, the first...Chickaniddy.  LOVE this new company.  Second?  Paper Smooches, of course!


I used a lovely piece of patterned paper from the Date Night 6x6 paper pad, that was left over from a failed project, and voila!  It made an appearance on my card here.


I also stamped a sentiment from Paper Smooches Bold Buzzwords (also new and awesome!) in Versamark and heat embossed it in gold.  I then trimmed it out, and adhered it to my card with Tombow Mono Multi glue.  I also die cut the super fun feathers that Paper Smooches just released.  Oh my, do these make my crafty heart beat a little faster!  They even score down the center!  Okay, I am getting a bit excited, but seriously!  So much fun.  I added sticky ink to emboss, by scribbling it on with the Versamark pen.  I then dipped it in the powder and heat set it.
Lastly, I added a bit of twine tied in a bow.  Super simple, super fun.  Oh, and I just realized I had stamped a background from Hero Arts onto the white card base before adding all the goodness.  I used the Plaid bg stamp, and the new Vanilla ink.

Thanks for stopping!  Have a great day.




4 comments:

  1. Girl, this is AMAZING! Love how you've teamed up the Chickaniddy with the Gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the gold and the papers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love that new Paper Smooches set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gold tipped feathers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS