Monday, February 10, 2014

Sending Lots of Love

Oh Monday, Monday...

It got me today, that is for sure!  I am super happy to be able to try and play along with at least some of the challenges Dawn is hosting for Wplus9's 4th Birthday!  I looove their stamps, in a big way!  I am sure you knew that i {heart} papers has them in the store, right?  Well, they do!  So, the challenge is to add dimension to your project or Step It Up.  Now, there are so many ways to do this on a card, but I went super simple using die cuts.


I love that layered die cut look, and did so with the Clear Cut Stackers Die: Hearts.  To begin the card, though, I stamped a lovely sentiment from Valentine Wishes in black ink, onto my white card base.  I then die cut the hearts multiple times with white cardstock, and then one from the SC Snippets 6x6 paper pad.


I stamped my sentiment again, onto the patterned paper heart, and layered them all together with glue.  I then lined it up on top of my sentiment and adhered it.  To finish it off, I added a few sequins and rhinestones, and then rounded all of the corners.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great one!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and simple layers! Love this longer shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clean and simple card but so lovely. I like that stamp technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I love the little rhinestones inside the sequins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! I love the way you stamped the sentiment, great look. The bling is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply lovely!! I adore the scattering of sequins & jewels!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS