Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Golden Happy Birthday

Hellooooo!

Time is slipping away from me lately, with Christmas just around the corner!  I am so close, yet so far away from being "done."  How bout you?  Are you anywhere near ready?  I will tell you a secret, it's not pretty...ready?  I have officially sent ONE, yes, one card, in fact I hand delivered it.  This has never happened, and I hang my head.  I know there are other out there like me, anyone?  Anyone?!

To add to my lack of holiday cheer, I have a birthday card to share with you, yes...a birthday card.  It is as far from a Christmas card as it can get!  I see an avoidance issue here.


To start, I used some FABULOUS new goodies from the i {heart} papers store.  Kate does such a great job providing us papercrafters with super awesome products, like this Carte Bella paper pad, GAH!  I loooove it.  love.  All that and you get it at record speed.  I cut it at a jaunty angle and stamped and embossed the wreath from Wplus9's Valentine Wishes set, along with the flower and leaf from More Fresh Cuts.  It's a match made it papercrafting heaven.  Well done Dawn, well done.


I went a little crazy with the gold embossing powder, but I loooove it, and I don't care what anyone thinks, bwahahaha!


So much fun these sets!  I hope you've enjoyed, and my rambling hasn't sent you running!  Have an awesome day my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS