Thursday, December 19, 2013

CFC124: Happy New Year

Hi friends!!


Today, the ladies at CAS-ual Fridays, are joining along with Paulina's 10 Minute Craft Dash!  I love this challenge!  Since the New Year starts with a countdown, lets count the minutes it takes to complete your project.  If you can do it in 10 minutes or less, you can play at 10 Minute Craft Dash too!  So, break out whatever inspires you for this, and set your timer!  Here is what I did.


I started with stamps from Casual Friday Stamps, called Countdown, and embossed the border image in gold embossing powder.


I then partially inked the New Year sentiment in HA's Soft Granite, and added a cutie little die cut from Paper Smooches, Christmas die set, using gold paper.  I rounded the bottom corners and called it good!  My total time came out to be 5: 40. 67.  Not bad, I would say!  Let's see what you can do!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS