Friday, December 6, 2013

CFC122: Out On A Limb

Hi friends!


I am back today with a new CAS-ual Fridays challenge!  This week we are focusing on trees or a tree.  I don't think my card could get any cleaner or simpler than this, folks.  When the nap time ticker counts down, you go as CAS as you can!  Am I right?


For this, I took a new to me stamp set from MFT, called Cheerful Christmas Greetings, and stamped the sentiment in Hero Arts Cup O' Joe Shadow ink.  I then did a bit of stamping off with Fresh Ink's Mojito, stamping the three dark green trees first, and filling in with the same color, stamped off once on scratch paper.


To finish it off, I added a few small rhinestones.  Simple and sweet, don't ya think?  Play along this week, there is a fun GC from Ellen Hutson up for grabs!

I hope you are well my friends, have a good one!


7 comments:

  1. Perfection! Love those teeny tiny gems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute little trees with their clear ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. It is CAS, and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and sweet, indeed! Love the effect used for the trees, and you've added just the right amount of bling. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS