Thursday, February 14, 2013

Just Saying Hello

Hello!

I had a spare moment the other night and created this little card for the latest Tuesday Trigger: I've A Notion over at the Moxie Fab World.  The mojo has been kind of lagging lately, so i found a bit of inspiration from the pages of this months Paper Crafts Magazine.  I loved the simple layout of Teri's little 4x4 card, and used the same for mine.



I started with some patterned paper from Echo Park that matched the melon, adding a banner with my sentiment stamped on it and a bit of twine tied to the side.  I then added a few buttons threaded twine and called it good.

Here is a look at the pic:


Thanks for dropping by!










Supplies-
Paper: Kraft Wplus9
Patterned Paper: For the Record 2 Echo Park
Stamps: Everyday Sayings Hero Arts
Ink: Wet Cement Hero Arts
Embellishments: Twine May Arts, Buttons Buttons Galore
Tools: Button Die Memory Box, Banner Die Wplus9

3 comments:

  1. Charming! Clean, crisp and sweet. Love the burlap string tied around the sentiment banner, and your darling collage of buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the Trigger. The colors are lovely and the layers of buttons perfection. Off to become a follower if I haven't already joined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lindsay! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS