Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Friends Like You...

Hey!

Dawn over at Wplus9, has started a new challenge called a Monday Mood Board.  The inspirational pic has some really great colors, and elements too, that inspired my card today.  I am not-so-patiently waiting for my package to arrive containing some of the newest release stamps...can't wait!  I love the images!



I started with a white panel and stamped the open and sold leaf from Woodgrain Silhouette Addtions, and then added flowers from Folk Art Florals.  I stamped my sentiment and added a bit of twine for texture as well as a little rhinestone, cause I love them, hehe.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!










Supplies-
Paper: Hawaiian Shores PTI, White Bazzill Card Shoppe
Stamps: Woodgrain Silhouette Additions, Folk Art Florals Wplus9
Ink: Island, Celery, Pumpkin, Merlot, Black Tea Fresh Ink
Embellishments: Twine May Arts, Rhinestone Michael's 



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colorful flowers, has me longing for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the stamped flowers, great choice of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! love your placement of the flowers and leaves!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS