Tuesday, December 18, 2012

RCC75- Holiday Spirit Challenge Reminder

Hi there!  I am back with a little card featuring the latest challenge from The Ribbon Carousel.  There is still time to play this month, and the prize is an amazing Ribbon Carousel!  I know the days are super busy, but hey, it's a great excuse to squeeze in one more Christmas card.


To start, I took a Buttermint card base from Bazzill, and adhere a bit of October Afternoon patterned paper to the bottom portion.  I then stamped my sentiment in a light brown.


Lastly, I stamped a leaf branch image in green and cut it out, adhering the bottom portion and lifting up the edges of the top.  I then tied around some delightful May Arts Twine, finishing it off by rounding the bottom corners of the card.


I have one more little card to share...using green Divine Twine.  I saw this idea from Cristina awhile back and thought I would try it out.  To start, I stamped and embossed my sentiment.  I then die cut the bow and stamped it with it's coordinating stamp.


Die cutting a double circle and wrapping green twine around it, I finished it with burgundy pearls and adhered it to a matching card base using foam.

I hope you decide to throw a Holiday card into the mix, just remember to use something that came off a spool for your project, and you're in the running for that carousel!  Have a great rest of the week!









Supplies:

{Happy Christmas}
Paper- Buttermint Bazzill Card Shoppe
Patterned Paper- Farm Girl October Afternoon
Stamps: Leaf Branch Impress Rubber Stamps, Jingle All the Way Technique Tuesday
Ink: Mojito, Cocoa Fresh Ink
Embellishments: Twine May Arts, Fine Glitter Martha Stewart Crafts
Tools: Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers

{Peace, Love, Joy}
Paper: Scarlet PTI, White
Stamps: Bells and Boughs PTI
Ink: Versamark Tsukineko, Harvest Fresh Ink
Embellishment: Burgundy Pearls Kaisercraft
Tools: Circle Dies, Bow Die PTI, Corner Rounder WRMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS