Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Hello!

Popping in today to share a little card I made recently.  I thoroughly love sharing handmade cards with people and I am so glad I get to do that through my adult bible class at church.  From birthdays to anniversaries, there is always a card that needs to be sent.  From one card maker to another, I am sure you would agree, it's a great feeling to encourage people this way.


For my card today, I chose the Snowflake Trio stamp set from Savvy, stamping it in THE best white ink I have found from Impress Rubber Stamps.  This ink is so vibrant and bold on Kraft and dark colors!  I stamped the snowflakes repeatedly on a Kraft panel.


I then stamped my sentiment from Paper Smooches Good Gab set, and added a punched heart, to which I covered in stickles.

I hope your Christmas preparations are coming along and you are having a great week!










Supplies:
Paper- Oatmeal, Kraft Wplus9, Wax Lips Bazzill Card Shoppe
Stamps- Good Gab Paper Smooches, Snowflake Trio Savvy
Ink- Paperwhite Fresh Ink, Espresso Truffle Tsukineko
Embellishment- Frosted Lace Stickles Ranger
Tools- Double Heart Punch EK Success

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Lindsay!! Love the snowflakes and the tiny pop of red in the heart!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS