Friday, November 2, 2012

Very Merry Christmas

Hello, hello!  Today, I am lucky enough to be showcasing a fabulous new Christmas set being released from Avocado Arts this month.  Yeah!  As many of you know, I am expecting baby number two in late December, and well...I want these Christmas cards done, so I won't have to worry about them later!  Unfortunately, my best plans to crank out as many as I can are not becoming a reality.  Go figure.  So my friend, you get one card today!


To start, I stamped the solid tree image three times in various shades of green ink.  Instead of red, I opted for pink, and added those cardstock strips across the front of the card.


Lastly, I over-stamped my sentiment and added a threaded button.

That is all for me today, I hope you enjoyed.  Be sure to check out the Avocado Arts Design team, and their fabulous creations using this set!  I hope to be back with more craftyness soon.







5 comments:

  1. Lindsay, we are thrilled to have you Guest Designing with us this month. I love. LOVE. LOVEY this project! Thank you. -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute CAS card! love the touch of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, Lindsay! I love the repeated stamping of the tree in different shades of green and the simple pink strips. So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LURVE the pink + green color combo, Lindsay! So fresh, fun and festive too!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS